Happy first day of Fall! Fall has always been one of my favorite holidays; the leaves change, the air gets a little crisp, fall fashion and the best Holiday: Halloween!
In honor of the first day of autumn, I decided to share a cute, fall festive face mask. It’s super easy and doesn’t require a lot of preparation. Pumpkins are great and beneficial for your skin! They are loaded with lots of Vitamin A, C and E; which are all well-known to help with wrinkles. Also, pumpkins have zinc, potassium, and antioxidants, which can help eliminate redness.
What you will need
2 Tbsp Organic canned Pumpkin puree or 1 small pumpkin
½ tsp Organic Honey
½ tsp Milk (can be substituted with Silk or Almond)
- Use Sparenity by Rayson’s Elastic Headband, this is to avoid getting mask in hair. Start with clean skin. Remove all makeup and wash your face.
- Combine pumpkin puree, honey and milk in a small bowl and mix well. If using fresh pumpkin, scrape the insides and remove the seeds. Beat the insides into a creamy pulp and then mix with the honey and milk.
- Apply the mask with your fingers or with a medium-sized makeup brush
- Allow the mask to set for about 20 minutes
- Gently wash off the mask with a warm, damp washcloth and follow with a moisturizer
Hope you enjoyed this DIY Pumpkin Face Mask!
Sparenity by Rayson